Oracle Database Administrator
Do you have a passion for IT and at least three years of experience as an Oracle database administrator? Do you like solving complex issues and do you also want to further develop your IT knowledge? Then we would like to meet you!
As an Oracle DBA you have the following responsibilities:
- You ensure the availability of the databases;
- Keeping the database secure and up-to-date by means of patching;
- You ensure that the customer is completely relieved;
- You prevent problems so that they do not have to be solved.
Preferably you have knowledge and experience with:
- Not only as DBA on Windows but also on Linux;
- Solving technical problems;
- Maintaining and supplementing documentation;
- Information security;
- (Co) work in projects;
- Thinking about and developing smart IT solutions and processes.
You are also in possession of the following talents:
- Collage thinking level and analytical skills
- You have guts and the motivation to always be able to do something faster and smarter;
- You like to work together and keep up with new developments;
- Shows initiative to find out and improve things.
This is what we offer you:
The MCX team consists of passionate colleagues from whom you can learn a lot. There is plenty of room for personal attention for you as an employee. There is a flat organizational structure with short lines of communication. In addition, at MCX you will receive a competitive salary with competitive terms of employment, a business car and a business telephone. Working from home is standard at MCX, which can be arranged with the necessary facilities.
MCX started as an Oracle E-Business Suite administrator and has grown into a market leader in the field of technical management of business applications in the Cloud. Our private Cloud is offered from three data centers. MCX provides the complete infrastructure to provide customers with access to their application in the data center.
MCX is a company with an informal working atmosphere, many career opportunities and an eye for results. You will join an enthusiastic team of technical specialists from whom you can learn a lot. We are constantly working on the next step and new developments: standing still is not an option!
Are you interested in this vacancy of Oracle Database Administrator and do you see a match? Then apply directly via the application button! If you would like information about the vacancy in advance, please contact Ivo Zekhuis, who can be reached on 06-51 02 46 04.