Mar 16, 2020
MCX keeps a close eye on developments around the coronavirus (Covid-19). We follow the advice of the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) and have taken the following measures based on the advice of RIVM:
• All MCX employees will work from home from March 12, 2020;
• Appointments with customers only take place with good health and after consultation with the customer;
• All forms of meetings in which several colleagues must be present are suspended. In those cases where the meeting must take place, the meeting will be held by means of video conferencing.
MCX also uses the measures advised by RIVM to prevent the virus from spreading:
• Wash your hands regularly;
• Cough and sneeze in the inside of your elbow;
• Use paper tissues;
• Do not shake hands.